Pages

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Where to start...

I am sure most people start their blogs out much better than this, but I have never been a writer.

Well once upon a time there was Mo and Kate.  We were very lonely as we had no one to play with.  Then came Taylor (now 6) the apple of my eye and his daddy’s new best friend.  Taylor opened up an entire new world to me.  It wasn’t just about being a mom, it was about being TAYLOR’S mom and there was nothing better in this world.  It was about this new little life that I created and grew in my womb.  Yes I know pretty soppy stuff.  I always wanted a HUGE family so when Taylor was 2 we decided to have him a little brother.  It was a great pregnancy and as with Taylor we decided not to find out the sex of the baby, but we knew it was a boy and we were going to name him Mason.  Imagine our surprise when the doctor pulled out a girl.  Yep a girl, I have never been a girly girl and honestly never wanted a girl because of that.  However God had a plan to prove to me that I am more girly that I think.  I love that girl more and more ever second that goes by.  I have never argued with anyone as much as I have with Maysen (now 3.)  She is my best friend and the best daughter I could have asked for.  Now that brings us to baby number 3.  Once again we decided to leave the sex a secret (drive my sister crazy) but once again felt pretty certain it was a boy… wrong again.  Sweet little Claire was born in January looking every bit like her big sister Maysen.  More than one person has commented that maybe Maysen’s twin got stuck in there for three years; that is how identical they look.

As you can tell motherhood is my life, I was put on this earth to be a mom and an aunt.  Now that I have filled you in on my family, I will say goodbye for now. 

Until next time, Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment