Pages

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Not alwas just the bad

Please understand that my life isn't constant sadness. I have many moments with my family and friend that are full of joy. Recently I was bathing and notice that the biggest diamond in my anniversary band (the one Mo got me for my tenth anniversary) was gone. I do have insurance on my ring, however with Kay's insurance policy you must have the ring inspected every six month and I knew it had been well past that. I cried for hours. I don't wear jewelry, just my watch and ring. I was so upset. At 2:03 I was sitting in my recliner in my room and my friend Stephanie text me that her Nannie passed away. I put my head down and said a little prayer for her and her mom who was really struggling with her mothers illness. As I finished my prayer I opened my eyes and there on the floor was a tiny sparkle. I looked closed and believe it or not there it was... my diamond from my ring. Amazed, shocked just plain disbelief that in a 2500sq ft house there it was. Steph says her Nannie showed it to me and I couldn't agree more.

1 comment: